Rotterdam School of Management
Online Marketing Manager
Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
This Online Marketing Manager position is a new role, offering an exciting opportunity for an energetic, pro-active online marketing professional who is keen to advance their career in a dynamic, international environment. The online marketing manager will work closely with the head of marketing & sales, the program managers and the learning & development managers. In that role he/she will develop and implement online lead generation strategies, will be in charge of building engagement via social media, implementing SEO, taking care of conversion optimization, and developing webinars, videos and infographics.
research centres and initiatives
alumni active worldwide
undergraduate and postgraduate students
The Online Marketer will be part of a new marketing & sales team that is currently set up, so the right candidate can contribute towards building his/her own role. The role requires an organized and successful individual who is able to juggle multiple priorities and demands in order to achieve a positive outcome for the business entity. Erasmus University is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities and nationalities.
Growth & Development
Strategy, optimization and traffic
The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing online lead generation strategies, selecting the right channels, optimizing the channel mix and implementing the campaigns to generate traffic to the website and optimize the conversion from visitor to lead, to support the overall program marketing strategy and targeted enrolment outcomes.
Maintaining programs in the B2B market
The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting web traffic, lead volume and where relevant cost per lead for all RSM Executive Education programs, and implement optimization actions where needed, using the online channels to contribute towards the growth of the customized programs in the B2B market.
Target & connect
Responsibilities include identifying opportunities to generate high quality leads via online channels, to connect with the target audience via social media, to build engagement and to transfer engagement into clear contribution towards the business goals.
Local &International Orientation
This role has a local and international perspective and will suit an experienced online marketer who wishes to broaden his or her online marketing experience.
Gijs van Houwelingen
Learning and Development Manager
Director Open Programmes
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is the business school of Europe. It’s internationally recognized for its excellence and innovation in management education and research, and is particularly well known for the development of international business leaders. RSM offers a broad portfolio of Bachelor, Master, PhD, MBA and Executive Education programs, and is consistently ranked amongst the top tier European business schools.
RSM B.V. is an international company operating in the dynamic and challenging world of post-experience management education. We offer an array of MBA and Executive Education & Development programs that empower individuals to succeed amidst the complexities of modern international commerce to become the business leaders of tomorrow. We look for staff that see change as a challenge and are willing to be creative and innovative and helping us to reach our goals and those of our students.
What you bring us
Education & Experience
- Master’s degree required.
- 5+ years’ work experience in online marketing in B2C and/or B2B markets.
- Broad experience in the field of SEO, SEA (Google AdWords, Bing), UX design, A/B testing, campaign- and conversion optimization.
- Broad experience and affinity with digital marketing technologies, strategies, and instruments as well as with social media marketing on all relevant platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of web analysis and measurement (Google Analytics).
- Broad knowledge of (digital) marketing subjects, content management, and web design.
- Knowledge of web development and testing principles.
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in Dutch and English (must).
Skills & Competencies
- Self-starter; demonstrates good judgment in analyzing issues at hand and take leadership role in resolving them.
- Strong business acumen.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Ability to think analytically and translate strategy into actions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and customer-friendly in English with all stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Google Partner (AdWords + Analytics) certification and knowledge of Typo3, Google Tag Manager and Optimizely is preferable.
- People-oriented team player with an eye for ‘the bigger picture’.
- Proven affinity with higher education is desirable.
What we offer
Gross yearly salary of €43.200 - €48.000
Fully paid pension
Inspirational, dynamic and international environment
Excellent secondary benefits
Interesting? More information?
email or call us!
+31 30 63 40 0 88
Get In Touch
We would like to hear from you.