Rotterdam School of Management
Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is looking for a talented Campaign Leader for the ’50 years of RSM Campaign.’ The Campaign Leader is responsible for the development and execution of a large and multi-year campaign, contributing to RSM's Strategy to further enhance its reputation and ensure financial viability. The Campaign Leader will manage a project team of - partially and full-time involved – professionals and will report directly to the Dean of RSM. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities an nationalities.
- Senior professional, who will manage the start and deployment of the 50 years RSM Campaign, as described in the 50 years RSM project brief.
- Experience in, or affinity with, a University or Business School environment is desired.
- Experience with fundraising or philanthropy, alumni engagement and university-corporate partnerships will be an important advantage.
- At least seven years of relevant experience in an international business environment, University or International Business School.
- Proven track record in successfully leading organizational change programs.
- Willing to work outside of normal business hours and to travel internationally.
Competencies & Skills
- Entrepreneurial and strategic, Stakeholder Management, Communication and People Management, Planning and Organizing.
- Strategic focus and organizational view, results driven, relationship builder and a very good communicator.
- Excellent people management-, networking- and communication skills.
- Academic level; conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Preferably a (University) degree in e.g. Marketing, Communication or Business Administration.
- Fluent in English. Dutch is an advantage.
research centres and initiatives
alumni active worldwide
undergraduate and postgraduate students
Professor of Marketing
Executive Director Erasmus Centre for Women and Organisations
Professor of Corporate Communication and Management
Mariapia Di Palma
Program Manager Global Executive OneMBA
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is the business school of Europe. It’s internationally recognized for its excellence and innovation in management education and research, and is particularly well known for the development of international business leaders. RSM offers a broad portfolio of Bachelor, Master, PhD, MBA and Executive Education programs, and is consistently ranked amongst the top tier European business schools.
RSM B.V. is an international company operating in the dynamic and challenging world of post-experience management education. We offer an array of MBA and Executive Education & Development programs that empower individuals to succeed amidst the complexities of modern international commerce to become the business leaders of tomorrow. We look for staff that see change as a challenge and are willing to be creative and innovative and helping us to reach our goals and those of our students.
What we offer
Gross yearly salary of €90.000 – €105.000
Fully paid pension
Inspirational, dynamic and international environment
Excellent secondary benefits
Interesting? More information?
email or call us!
+31 30 6340088
Get In Touch
We would like to hear from you.