Liebherr Maritime Benelux
Division Manager - Maritime Belgium/Luxembourg
In 1990 Liebherr sold its first mobile harbor crane in Belgium. Liebherr Maritime Benelux BV (LMX) was founded in 2000 and currently consists of 40 professionals. They are a sales and service company representing the maritime cranes division in the Benelux. The sales and service location in Antwerp focuses on port equipment in Belgium, such as mobile harbor cranes and reach stackers. As a division manager in Belgium you will report directly to the Managing Director of LMX. Within your division you will work closely with the managers of the sales and service team. As a team you will ensure the sales of new equipment and their related services to existing and new customers.
LHM cranes in Belgium
Million € group turnover
- End responsible (P&L) for your division.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager, Managing Director and other Divisional Managers.
- Main divisional contact for the Managing Director and Sparten Ober Geselschaft (Liebherr Werke Nenzing, Maritime Cranes Rostock).
- Represent the SOG in the Mixed Sales Company as well as the MSC in the SOG.
- Represent the division towards customers, suppliers and other business relations.
- Lead, manage and motivate your team members.
- Create a healthy, safe workenvironment and supporting the SHE policy.
Service Coördinator & Technical advisor
- A relevant technical/engineering Bachelor degree or operating at that level
- 2 years or more experience of leading teams from a comparable position
- Experience in (managing) sales and customer service
- Familiarity with the type of products sold
- Experienced in managing Belgian employees and customers
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff
- Willingness to travel, also internationally
- Valid driver’s licence and passport and maintain them at all times
- Professional level in English, Flemish and French
The Liebherr group
Liebherr was founded in 1949 by Hans Liebherr and has been a stable and reliable company for over 60 years. Thanks to the high equity ratio, broad product portfolio and reinvesting profit into the company, Liebherr is able to compensate for fluctuations in the market economy. The international group consists of 11 divisions with a wide range of products and services of cranes to automation and aviation. In 2015, the Liebherr group reached 9237 million euro turnover with 41.545 employees in over 130 companies. Liebherr is a family business with tradition where employees and customers can be confident that the Liebherr values are held true. Employees are involved in the family business. This fundamental approach affords the management the freedom to act self-dependently and is an expression of trust. Every individual feels accountable for the success of the company and benefits from it with a great deal of commitment and passion.
- We are independent
- We are a trustworthy partner
- We are innovative
- Our employees are a key factor in our success
- Highest quality in everything we do
- We accept responsibility
Interested? Want to know more?
Email or call us!
+31 30 63 40 0 88
Zonnebaan 15, 3542 EA Utrecht
Get In Touch
We would like to hear from you.