Product Manager Home Appliances
As a Product Manager Home Appliances you’re responsible for the definition and animation of the range of your product group while respecting the revenue, margin and strategy of the brand. You will analyze the market and the competition, negotiate deals and identify the best purchasing conditions and business management supervision. You will also manage the promotional operations and visit Conforama stores in the whole country. An important part is also developing a new catalog every two weeks and monitoring the progress of its realization. You'll work in the purchasing department in a team of approximately 15 colleagues. You report directly to the Category Director.
- Implementation of commercial actions, creation of sales plans, sales forecasts setting, developing catalogs and monitoring the progress of their realization.
- Purchasing, contact with suppliers and business management supervision.
- Definition and selection of your product group.
- Steering the selling price and margin, definition of audit rebates in stores included.
- Management of promotional operations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in purchasing.
- Skilled in Excel.
- Fluent in French and German, excellent mastering of the English language.
- Broad knowledge of the Swiss Market.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business or purchasing.
- Organized, structured and creative personality, ability to perform under stress in a fast paced environment, excellent negotiation skills.
Stores in Europe
Stores in Switzerland
Employees in Europe
Conforama is Europe's second largest home furnishings retail chain with stores in France, Spain, Switzerland, Portugal, Luxembourg, Italy and Croatia. In Switzerland we have a total of 23 stores. The broad product availability at our stores allows the consumer to fully equip his home, from furniture and decoration to home appliances, computers and other audio visual products. As discounters, we consider ourselves trend democratizers, making products more affordable for the consumer. We offer modern, qualitative products in all styles, season after season in all our collections.
Conforama is part of the Steinhoff Group. Steinhoff International is an integrated retailer that manufactures, sources and retails furniture and household goods in Europe, Africa and Australasia with operations positioned towards the mass-market, value conscious consumer segments in the furniture and household goods markets.
What we offer
Fulltime, permanent local contract and competitive salary.
Conforama pays 50% of your health insurance fee.
30 holidays a year (excl. public holidays).
Dynamic job with space for personal growth and development.
Interesting? More information?
email or call us!
+31 30 6340088
Get In Touch
We would like to hear from you.